you can run on the ceiling?
uh wtf? yeah. you can’t? like when you get very excited you’re not zipping and a-zooming all over the walls and floor and ceiling? wtf?
Wtf? I’m going to the hospital right now.
OKAY! Bold is the artist, double parentheses are notes, single paranthes is/are my favorite album(s), but everything else is good; I just wanted to give you an idea on what to start with!
- Death From Above 1978 ((For the 8th grade in you)) (You’re A Woman, I’m A Machine)
- The Black Keys (Brothers)
- xxyyxx ((I literally only know one song but why not))
- Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros (Up From Above)
- Fleet Foxes
- Ingrid Michaelson (anything from Be Ok and Girls and Boys)
- Regina Spektor
- ((not sure how you feel about her at all which is funny because I love her so much. so yeah that makes a little biased when i say that i literally recommend everything. her music varies from soft with piano in the background to louder and upbeat (but not like pop, her weird, cool sound) to silly songs that just tell stories about finding a wallet or reading time with pickle to stuff you should be listening to while it rains and others that you should be listening to while you drive with the windows down on a sunny day. She has an incredible voice and she’s always doing really cool things with her voice like vocalizing but it’s just silly sometimes. UGH I LOVE HER SHE IS PERFECT))
- (Soviet Kitsch, Songs, Begin To Hope, idk about her new album tbh)
- Stars ((I actually don’t know too much by them but what I’ve heard I really like. They might be your thing! They have the whole soft thing we both like))
- Beach House ((too psychedelic maybe? They’re too trippy for me but still good. But they’re probably good for like background music while studying or something))
- Matt Costa (Songs We Sing, never heard his new album so don’t start with that)
- The Shins
- Delta Spirit (Ode To Sunshine, avoid new album at all costs)
- Tame Impala ((Both albums are so good. But I think this might be more of my taste than anything you’d possibly like but! maybe not!))
- N*E*R*D ((Start with like mid-2000s stuff))
- Atmosphere ((Definition of driving on a summer day right when the sun sets music gotdang I love this guy with all of my heart)) (Any album’s good but please make sure you check out the songs Yesterday and Sunshine)
- Tyler The Creator (Mehhhh only his newest album though and only a few songs. Check out PartyIsntOver/Campfire/Bimmer, 48, Answer, Domo 23. Those are real good)
my personal favorites that I’ve pushed on you before and if I haven’t I will right now and they might not be your taste exactly but I love them too much:
- The Lumineers
- The Strokes (Comedown Machine (it’s literal perfection))
- Cold War Kids ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) (Everything of course but Robbers & Cowards is perfect)
- …… ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ……… *whispers*Dr. Dog ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) did you see that coming ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) (Obviously everything is very very very very good (except shame, shame lol sorry) but Fate and We All Belong are like the best ever. They beat everything on this list I think)
THANK YOU FRIEND. I APPRECIATE YOU TAKING YOUR TIME AND DOING THIS AND EVEN ADDING LITTLE NOTES. I WILL GET DOWNLOADING NOW.
Rylee, I have your music recommendations!:
- Up All Night by One Direction
- Take Me Home by One Direction
- ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)